One of the new things I want to try this year is to blog more regularly. This may be difficult for me and the posts may not be anything profound or even important, but it is a goal. And hopefully some of you will enjoy this journey with me.
Lately, I have been sitting down with every intention of writing - multiple times in the last couple months - and as you can see I have not successfully typed even one word. Maybe, it is because so much has been going on, I can't seem to gather my thoughts enough to share them coherently. Maybe, it is because nothing hugely significant has been happening and the rest doesn't seem post worthy. As a dear friend of mine (Chelsie) put it, I often can't decide weather to write about something serious (a heart matter) or something mundane (day to day happenings) and I often second guess myself which obviously leads to complete inaction...ha! Anyway, my goal is to be better, even just as an exercise for myself. So here goes...
SOME RECENT HAPPENINGS:
1) Elijah and I got to spend a whole month in Arkansas with my amazing sister and her sweet family while Ethan was doing some training in Mississippi.
2) We found out that baby #2 is
3) We had a wonderfully, lovely & very blessed Christmas even though it was just the three of us celebrating this year.
5) We were blessed with the opportunity to visit some family in Hollister, California - the lovely Francis family! Again, I didn't think to snap a picture, but, trust me, we had a GREAT time ;)
6) We got a second vehicle...my husband is a very happy man!
I am sure I am forgetting something, but I will be posting more regularly so I will fill you in if I remember :)
What has been happening in your lives lately??